Jen of Sips of Jen and Tonic did a fun post last month. She listed 6 things about herself — five were true and one was a lie. And she challenged others to do the same. So here I am. I’m ready. I think.
Which one is the lie?
- I once lobbied for the Koch brothers.
- When I met him many years ago, Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, the first black Supreme Court Justice, told a story about how he was once mistaken for the elevator operator by tourists in the Supreme Court building, and how he pretended he was the elevator operator.
- I developed my interest in politics when I took a college course on the Kennedys only because I knew the professor would give me an “A.”
- I attended an anti-war protest and had a front row seat for Peter, Paul and Mary.
- My mother contracted polio when she was pregnant with me.
- I grew up in a house that the whole neighborhood thought was haunted.
My hairdresser knows, do you?
Put your guess into the comments.